PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - France's Michelin reported November market data indicating that Europe's replacement truck tyre market had begun to recover from a period of slack demand that had earlier prompted a profit warning. On the finance section of its Web site, the world's largest tyre maker said Western Europe's market for tyres sold to truck manufacturers shrank by 1.2 percent last month. But the region's market for replacement truck tyres grew 1.4 percent, narrowing a decline in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin-Euro truck replacement market up in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642