BEIJING, March 30 (Reuters) - French tyre producer Michelin is planning to invest $300 million to expand its factory in Shenyang, northeastern China, Xinhua news agency said on Friday. The agency quoted sources with the government of Liaoning province, of which Shenyang is the capital, as saying Michelin planned to turn the plant into its biggest production site. A government official said Michelin had signed a memorandum of understanding for the planned expansion, according to Xinhua. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin to expand China tyre plant-Xinhua" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642