PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Tuesday that net profit fell 31 percent in the first half of the year, due to an exceptional gain which boosted last year's bottom line, and raised its margin target for the full-year. Europe's largest tyre manufacturer said net profit fell to 254.1 million euros in the six month period, while operating profit pushed up 16 percent to 569.6 million euros. The figures were better than a consensus forecast for net profit of 216 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin H1 net falls 31 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.