PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin on Wednesday reported a bigger than expected decline in first half operating income and reduced its 2008 profit target on an higher expected impact from raw material prices, but it maintained its 2010 objectives. The world's number two tyre group in market capitalisation after Bridgestone said that in a "troubled and difficult global environment" its operating income before non-recurring items was 17.8 percent lower at 708 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin H1 results down, cuts 2008 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.