By Marcel Michelson CLERMONT-FERRAND, France, Aug 31 (Reuters) - France's Michelin plans to invest 400 million euros ($512.7 million) in a new kind of truck tyre using so-called durable technologies, the world's largest tyre maker said on Thursday. The XDN 2 GRIP aims to enhance both the security and the life of the tyre and is intended by Michelin to help boost its sales in a key segment that generates 40 percent of its profits on 25 percent of revenues. Michelin aims to be innovative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin invests $513 mln in innovative truck tyres" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642