PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The world's biggest tyre group Michelin is maintaining its operating profit margin for the current year at 8 percent, it told a French business daily. "At the end of July, we gave an operating forecast which we are not changing for the moment, which is to say an operating profit margin of 8 percent," Michelin head Michel Rollier told the French daily La Tribune in an interview to be published on Thursday, of which a copy was released on Wednesday. Rollier is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin keeps FY 8 pct oper. profit margin-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.