LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin , Europe's biggest tyre maker, sold a 500 million euro 30-year bond at 195 basis points over swaps on Wednesday, a lead manager for the deal said. The price for the bond, which will be callable after 10 years, is at the lower end of the indicated range of 190 to 210 basis points over swaps, suggesting strong investor demand. SG CIB is the arranger and sole bookrunner on the bond, with HSBC acting as joint lead manager.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin launches 500 mln euro 30-year bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.