PARIS, Dec 15 (Reuters) - French tyre group Michelin said on Thursday it would post a pre-tax gain of $317 million in its 2005 results and have annual savings of some $37 million from 2006 due to changes in its U.S. healthcare plan. The group said that its Michelin North America unit was modifying its prescription drug plans for part of its retiree base after a change in the government's Medicare programme allowed the company to offset a portion of what it called a dramatic rise in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin to makes gain on Medicare changes in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642