LONDON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin , Europe's biggest tire maker, is planning a 30-year euro-denominated subordinated bond, the banks managing the sale said on Tuesday. The bond, which will be callable after 10-years, will be launched shortly after a European roadshow, they said. SG CIB is the arranger and sole bookrunner on the bond, with HSBC acting as joint lead manager.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin plans 30-yr subordinated euro bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.