LONDON, May 19 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Michelin on Thursday priced a tender to buy back its 1.0 billion euro ($1.27 billion) 6.125 percent bond due April 2009, the bank managing the buyback said. HSBC said the Michelin tender was priced at 111.115 percent plus accrued interest. In total, 479.8 million euros of bonds were tendered, the bank said. The spread on the tender was set at 52 basis points over Bunds on May 11. The bond was issued via subsidiary Michelin Luxembourg SCS. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin prices 2009 euro bond buyback -bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.