NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Michelin North America on Thursday said it is recalling about 6,500 Pilot Sport tires in the United States and Canada because of a defect that might lead to a rapid loss of air pressure and possible crash. The tire maker said its 255/35ZR20 97Y Extra Load tires were original equipment on some Jaguar XJ8 cars and also available in the replacement market. It said an affected tire typically has a blister on its sidewall, which may produce vibration. This might ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin recalls 6,500 tires in U.S., Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642