PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Michelin , Europe's biggest tyre maker, is sticking to saying its earnings and sales will improve this year and expects higher raw material prices to limit growth in the second half. "Raw material prices are and will continue to rise and put pressure on margins," Chief Executive Edouard Michelin told French newspaper Le Figaro in a pre-released interview to be published on Thursday. "You can't extrapolate our results for the whole year from the first half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin repeats view of limited growth in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.