PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Thursday it had agreed to buy the European tyre distribution assets of specialist tyre distributor Viborg in a deal worth 300 million euros. Michelin said in a statement it would finance the deal by borrowing, bringing its debt total, which was 4.3 billion euros on June 30 2002, to 4.6 billion euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says agreed to buy Viborg Europe assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.