PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Friday it would book a capital gain of nearly 100 million euros ($133.17 million) in the first half of 2012 from the 110 million sale of a building in central Paris. The sale of the property, which has been acquired by French insurer Covea, follows Michelin's decision to consolidate its Paris staff in Boulogne-Billancourt, in the capital's outskirts, in June last year. ($1 = 0.7509 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says to book 100 mln eur gain from building sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642