PARIS, Nov 20 (reuters) - Michelin North America said on Tuesday that its commercial truck tire prices would increase by up to 6 percent on Michelin and BFGoodrich brand replacement tires and up to 4 percent on MRT retreads sold in the United States as of Jan. 1,2008. Agricultural and compact line tire prices would be adjusted by up to 7 percent on products sold in the United States, also as of Jan 1, 2008, it added. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says to lift U.S. commercial tire prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.