PARIS, April 30 (Reuters) - French tyremaker Michelin said it would raise prices for some tyres in North America because of continuing increases in raw material, energy and transportation costs. Earthmover and industrial tyre prices will rise by up to 8 percent from June 1. Passenger and light truck replacement tyre prices will increase by up to 8 percent on Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, private and associate brand tyres sold in the U.S. from July 1, Michelin said in a statement on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says to raise prices in North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642