PARIS, Nov 8 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said it would sell its 9.98 percent stake in Korean peer Hankook Tire in a move to streamline its portfolio and generate cash. The proceeds of the sale, which is being done through an institutional private placement, will allow Michelin to accelerate its expansion strategy in high-growth markets, the company said. (Reporting by Elena Berton)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says to sell stake in Hankook Tire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.