PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyremaker Michelin (CGEM) said on Wednesday new shares created as a result of a buyout via a share swap of its quoted Swiss division would be on the market from Dec. 2. Michelin, which is buying the 6.5 percent of Swiss-listed Compagnie Financiere Michelin it did not already own via a share swap, said the 5,974,709 new shares created as a result of the swap would be quoted on the Paris bourse from Dec. 2. The new shares represent 4.2 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says Swiss unit buyout to finish on Dec 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642