PARIS, May 17 (Reuters) - French tyre company Michelin will "visibly improve" its results this year thanks to improved efficiency and a recovery in its markets, its chairman said in an interview published on Monday. Edouard Michelin also told French newspaper La Tribune that Europe's biggest tyre maker needed to boost production capacity and could do this by either building new factories or buying sites from other companies and modernising them. The company expects raw material prices to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin says to "visibly improve" 04 results-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642