PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyre maker Michelin will likely post a fall in first-half profits next Tuesday as it takes a hit from a strong euro, sagging demand and restructuring charges, analysts say. Eight analysts polled by Reuters forecast an average net profit down 28 percent at 182 million euros, while operating profit was seen falling seven percent to 531 million on sales down around five percent to 7.42 billion. Michelin published its own poll of 14 analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin seen posting lower H1 profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642