OLSZTYN, Poland, Feb 16 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin will invest 250 million euros in expanding its plant in the northeastern Polish city of Olsztyn, the head of the local unit said on Wednesday. "Already tomorrow we will start carrying out a 250 million euro investment agreement," Pierre Michallat told a news conference, adding that no further investments were planned at the moment. Earlier Polish media reports and statements from investment-promotion officials had put the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin signs EUR 250 mln Poland investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642