SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin has raised its stake in Hankook Tire to 9.98 percent from 6.24 percent, the South Korean company said on Friday. The announcement comes after Michelin had said its shareholding in Hankook rose to 8.9 percent last Wednesday. Hankook Tire told the regulatory Financial Supervisory Service in a note that the shares had been bought in the stock market. (Reporting by Kim Yeon-hee; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin ups stake in S.Korea tyre maker to 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.