MIAMI, Nov. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of their Joining Forces initiative, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden will visit Homestead-Miami Speedway as it hosts the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup finale, the400, and join NASCAR in honoring America's troops and military...
- Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden to Serve As Grand Marshals for Ford 400; Both to Attend BBQ for Military and Families In Support of Joining Forces
- Dancing With The Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy to Serve as Grand Marshal for 2013 Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race
- Don 'Big Daddy' Garlits, the Father of Drag Racing, to Serve as Grand Marshal for the 2016 World Series of Drag Racing Presented by Sunoco and the Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau
- American Military Society: Pass "Right to Repair Act" to Support Military Families at Home
- One Click at a Time: Sears Auto Center and Heroes at Home™ Call Upon America to Support Military Families