By Nick Carey DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - An economic development group in Michigan on Friday canceled a meeting where local officials were to discuss the possible impact of a merger between Chrysler LLC and General Motors Corp , saying it had received far too much media attention. The announcement from the Michigan Economic Development Corp that it was calling off the gathering angered some local politicians, who argued the meeting should have gone ahead regardless of the media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michigan calls off meeting on GM, Chrysler deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642