BEVERLY HILLS, Mich., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce applauds theMotor Company Fund for its collaboration with the Mexicantown Community Development Center and its considerable investment aimed at reviving the promise of the...
- Chrysler Group Named "Corporation of the Year" by the Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce Representing More Than 700,000 Hispanic Business Owners in California Endorses The 2012 Automobile Insurance Discount Act
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation Awards Onslow Community Outreach Soup Kitchen $5,000 for Fueling Good
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center And Kia Motors Kick Off New Philanthropic Partnership With Donated Kia Soul For PMMC's Community Outreach In 2014
- Infinity Auto Insurance Steps Up AB 60 Outreach In Latino Community To Help Address Low Passage Rates Among Future New Drivers