BOMBAY, April 27 (Reuters) - India's Motor Industries Co. Ltd. said on Wednesday its first quarter net profit fell 18 percent to 917.4 million rupees from 1.12 billion rupees a year ago. Its total income rose 15 percent to 6.62 billion rupees from 5.77 billion rupees a year ago. The company also said it had acquired the petrol injection business of Robert Bosch India Ltd. [ROBG.UL] for 153.25 million rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MICO Q1 net falls 18 pct, buys unit - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.