PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - French sailing boat and microcar-maker Group Beneteau reported a 2.7 percent rise in annual sales on Thursday, driven by demand for new models of its microcars. Group Beneteau said in a statement that sales for its fiscal 2002/2003 year ended March 31 were 637.3 million euros compared with 620.4 million a year earlier. At constant exchange rates and on a comparable basis, sales grew 4.8 percent to 650.1 million euros. "This result, which was in line with our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Microcars drive Beneteau yr sales up 2.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.