TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp will cut the price of its Xbox 360 game console in Japan by about 30 percent, aiming to gain market share from leader Nintendo Co , the Nikkei business daily reported on Monday. Microsoft, locked in a three-way game console battle with Nintendo's popular Wii and Sony Corp's PlayStation 3, has been struggling to stir up demand for its Xbox 360 in Japan. Microsoft will lower the price of the Xbox 360 Arcade model by 8,000 yen ($73.92) to 19,800 yen. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Microsoft to cut Xbox 360 price in Japan-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642