NEW YORK, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Top U.S. software maker Microsoft Corp said on Thursday it will increase its number of board directors to 10 from eight to strengthen its corporate governance. The board has nominated BMW's chairman and chief executive Helmut Panke, 57, as its first director from outside the United States. It has also nominated former AT&T Vice Chairman, Charles Noski, 51.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Microsoft to expand board to 10 from 8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.