Aapico Hitech PCL stand out on valuations among 14 companies in Thailand's consumer discretionary sector tracked by at least three analysts, data from Thomson Reuters StarMine shows. The auto-parts maker has a Value-Momentum (Val-Mo) score of 94, the highest in the sector, and an Analyst Revision (ARM) score of 83. Aapico's revenue for the quarter ended June 2012 stood at 3.9 billion baht, up over 51 percent from a year ago, while net income rose more than five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-Aapico leads Thai consumer discretionary on valuations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642