APM Automotive Holdings looks the most attractive on valuations among 18 companies in Malaysia's consumer discretionary sector tracked by at least three analysts, data from Thomson Reuters StarMine shows. The firm has high Relative Valuation (RV) and Value-Momentum (Val-Mo) scores of 96 and 90 respectively. The higher the RV score the cheaper the stock compared to its peers. It also has a high SmartHoldings (SH) score of 97 indicating a potential increase in institutional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-APM Automotive most attractive on valuations in Malaysia consumer discretionary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642