Fleetwood Corp Ltd lags on analyst revisions among 56 companies in Australia's consumer discretionary sector, tracked by at least three analysts, data from Thomson Reuters StarMine shows. The caravan manufacturer has an Analyst Revision Model (ARM) score of 5, the lowest in the sector. This score has declined 25 points over the past 30 days. It also has below-average Value-Momentum (Val-Mo) and Smartholdings (SH) scores of 36 and 33 respectively. The company has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-Fleetwood lags Aussie consumer discretionary on analyst revisions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642