A sharp decline in the rupee is increasing the cost of foreign borrowings for Indian companies and squeezing their margins. Graphic on top Indian cos' foreign debt: http://link.reuters.com/zyq65s Graphic on rupee fall: http://link.reuters.com/kyq65s The data is based on a screening of the 50-Share NSE index and is sorted by total debt issued through foreign currencies. CONTEXT The rupee has fallen nearly 20 percent from its July highs to a record low last week, reflecting increasing doubts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-GRAPHIC-Rupee slump: Borrowing costs rising for companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642