* For a technical outlook: http://link.reuters.com/jan87s Shares in Indonesia's Astra International, which saw a sharp fall this month, could get support at the 200-day Simple Moving Average and reverse, technicals suggest. The Williams % R, a momentum tool measuring overbought and oversold levels, was at 98 on Thursday's close. A level above 80 indicates oversold levels, while a reading below 20 suggests overbought levels. The Stochastics % K line has cut the %D line upwards in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-Indonesia's Astra International could reverse-technicals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642