Thailand's Sri Trang Agro-Industry ranks the lowest on analyst revisions among 13 companies in the country's consumer discretionary sector tracked by at least three analysts, data from Thomson Reuters StarMine shows. The firm has an Analyst Revision score of 2, the lowest in the sector, and a Value-Momentum score of 45. Its net margin lags the industry average by 5.4 percent. The company has a low SmartHoldings score of 16 and trades at just over half its intrinsic value of 25.73 baht. Of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDCAP-Sri Trang Agro lags Thai consumer discretionary on analyst revisions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.