DUBAI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Here are factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy. INTERNATIONAL/REGIONAL * GLOBAL MARKETS- Asian shares fall as focus shifts to US budget talks * Brent hovers below $110, U.S. fiscal worries weigh * MIDEAST STOCKS- Saudi falls to fresh 10-mth low; Gulf mixed * Syria launches air strikes as combat rages in Damascus * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Nov 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.