(Adds Kuwait, Oman stories, Qatar press item) DUBAI, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Here are factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy. INTERNATIONAL/REGIONAL * GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares higher after U.S. data, Citi results * Brent steady above $115 on supply worries as EU tightens Iran sanctions * MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi shares rebound; Gulf mkts higher * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 16" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642