PRAGUE, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Swiss group Mikron Holding will build a 190 million crown ($7.1 million) plant in the Czech Republic for industrial plastics components, the Czech government FDI agency said on Thursday. CzechInvest, which supports and manages foreign direct investments, said the new plant should create 100 jobs in north-western town of Chomutov in three years. Mikron sells its plastics products to tool maker Black&Decker or car parts maker Delphi .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mikron to invest $7 mln in Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642