FRANKFURT, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Sales of automobile winter tyres in Germany look set to fall sharply this year due to the mild weather, the German trade newsletter Automobilwoche reported, quoting the association of German car tyre retailers. "We will end the year with a minus of 17.4 percent for winter tyre sales volumes, at best," Peter Huelzer, head of the association, told Automobilwoche, according to a preview received on Saturday of an article due for publication on Monday. According ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mild weather dents German winter tyre sales -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642