NEW YORK, April 22 (Reuters) - Millennium Cell Inc. , which develops hydrogen battery technology, said its interim Chief Executive, David Ramm, was named permanent CEO and that John Giolli was named Chief Financial Officer. The company said Ramm, 53, has been a member of Millennium Cell's board of directors since June 2000 and has served as interim president and CEO since March 2004. It said Adam Briggs had been promoted to president, while John Battaglini was named Vice President of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Millennium Cell names Ramm permanent CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642