MUMBAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Minda Industries Ltd said on Fridayit will invest 250 million rupees in a facility in Bangalore to make blow moulding parts. Of this, it has already invested 100 million rupees, and is targeting 500 million rupees in revenue from the plant in the next few years, it said in a statement. Company officials were not immediately available for comment. The facility, which has an installed capacity of 600,000 parts per annum, will supply components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Minda Ind to invest 250 mln rupees in blow moulding plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.