MUMBAI, April 1 (Reuters) - Mid-tier IT firm MindTree said on Friday its board has elected a new chairman, after its executive chairman resigned from the company. Albert Hieronimus, currently the chairman of Bosch Ltd , will step into the role of the non-executive chairman of the board effective immediately, MindTree said in a statement to the exchange. Earlier, Ashok Soota, a co-founder, had resigned as the executive chairman from the company, but said he does not have any immediate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MindTree board appoints new chairman after Soota's exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.