HONG KONG, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares in AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd were indicated at HK$1.40 in the pre-open session of their Hong Kong trading debut on Thursday, 15.7 percent higher than their issue price of HK$1.21 each. China's biggest mini-car and helicopter maker raised HK$1.935 billion (US$248.08 million) from its initial public offering, one of the largest in Hong Kong so far this year. The deal, sponsored by BOC International and ING Bank, makes AviChina the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mini-car maker AviChina up sharply in pre-open debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642