TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japanese home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. said on Thursday it would hold a news briefing regarding a capital tie-up with Toyota Motor Corp. , Nomura Principal Finance Co. and Aioi Insurance at 5:30 p.m. (0830 GMT). Details of the alliance would be announced in a press release at 0700 GMT, it said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Misawa to brief on capital tie with Toyota, others" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.