TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. said on Tuesday Toyota Motor Corp. and others would take a 33.4 percent stake in the troubled home builder. Earlier, the state-backed Industrial Revitalization Corp. of Japan said it would ask banks for 140 billion yen ($1.36 billion) in aid for Misawa as part of a rehabilitation plan. Toyota said separately that it and probably one financial sponsor would jointly invest in Misawa and that Toyota was thinking of taking a stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Misawa says Toyota, others to take 33.4 pct stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.