Car sales projected to rise 2.3% in 2014.
The U.K.’s £55 billion ($90 billion) automotive sector has had a year it can be proud of, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says. While the national economy experienced an economic double-dip, automotive flew the flag for the U.K., SMMT CEO Paul Everitt says, becoming the European Union’s second-largest new-car market and producing nearly 10% more vehicles than it did in 2011. “The U.K. has outperformed our European partners during 2012, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2012 Strong Year for Auto Industry in U.K., Growth to Continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642