Dacia expected to shore up flagging Renault sales in U.K.
PARIS – Renault’s decision to sell Dacias in the U.K. and Ireland, now that it is building right-hand-drive versions of the Dacia Duster in India, is fusing more of its logistical activities with Alliance partner Nissan. Renault now is selling the Duster, imported from Chennai, India, and the Dacia Sandero, imported from Romania, in right-drive markets. The French auto maker had planned to use the Port of Teesport for the Dacia imports, which it had used for some other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alliance Hones Logistics for Dacia, Duster U.K. Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642