Koslowski bullish on future.
LOS ANGELES – Making functional cars is important, “but it is not going to be enough,” says Thilo Koslowski, polishing his crystal ball as lead auto analyst for technology research firm Gartner. To stay competitive, automakers must load their products with more connectivity equipment, creating technology-enabled vehicles that allow people to live digital lifestyles while on the road, he says. That has fundamental implications for the industry as connected drivers expect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst Foresees Cars as True Mobile Devices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642