Market leader Toyota sees Vios sales bounce back in 2012.
Analytic firm Frost & Sullivan predicts Indonesia’s vehicle sales will grow 7.5% this year to 1.2 million units, supported by the stable growth of the domestic economy, and the total could be higher but for a number of regulations waiting to be enforced. Vivek Vaidya, vice president-Asia/Pacific automotive and transportation practice, says the growth will be helped by continuous investment flow, infrastructure development and increasing auto-production capacity. Demand for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst Predicts 7.5% Growth in 2013 Indonesia Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642