Mazda3 top seller in February, but brand distant second to Toyota.
Australia’s slow start to the year’s new-vehicle sales continued in February, with deliveries down 3.8% year-on-year to 86,818 units as buyers reacted to a slackening economy. Australia’s mining and manufacturing states saw large declines, with Western Australia down 12.0%, Queensland off 5.7% and Victoria down 4.1%. After two months, deliveries were down 3.7% to 169,103. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Tony Weber says the February result was weighed down by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Backslide Again in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642